The second series of races of the Svelta championship, which was scheduled for tomorrow (January 9) at Karavas, is postponed.

Unfortunately, the COVID-19 cases on the island have increased in the last few days. Since Svelta is not only a sports event but also a community action, we are, above all, socially responsible ourselves. Following the epidemiological updates, we will adjust the schedule of the next races and we will inform you as soon as possible.        Until then, we wish good health to all.

Note: The routes of the Karavas races will remain waymarked for a few days if one wants to try them. Starting from the bridge, follow the signs, ribbons and arrows with the orange spray. Enjoy.